Wednesday, December 12, 2012


We were going to see SANTA! The excitement inside of me was pumping. After I realized I would not actually be able to see the jolly man himself, we still took time to enjoy all of the wonderful Christmas decorations and wonderful atmosphere.  While being on business and industry visits we have had the opportunity to visit many different agriculture businesses. I soon realized how many businesses had the same values and morals and how those played a factor in their company. It was also extremely exciting for me to see all of the different decorations in each business. Christmas is very near. Make sure you take time to remember the true meaning of Christmas and spend your Christmas with the ones that you love most!


 
From FFA: Following the Future of Agriculture

No comments:

Post a Comment