Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Discover the Memories of the Year

As the time is ticking down and knowing that the final days are here I can't help but think of some of my favorite memories of the year. 

  1. Attending State Officer Summit; where I made some lifelong friends across the country. 

  2. The Great Indiana State Fair; getting to meet and talk to members while enjoying the state fair. 

  3. Conferences; a time to meet even more members but also develop a passion for teaching the younger generation. 

  4. National Convention; getting to reunite with other state officers from across the country and enjoy national convention on a different side. 

  5. Business and Industry visits; expanding my knowledge about the agriculture industry and interacting with industry professionals. 

  6. FFA Week; traveling the southern part of Indiana, meeting more members and exploring other ag classrooms. 

  7. Attending Oregon’s FFA State Convention; reuniting with friends from across the country and learning more about Oregon agriculture. 

  8. Banquet season; traveling the state to visit chapters to honor members and their hard work from the year. 

As the days pass by and the tasks pile up, I find myself cherishing these moments the most. I am grateful to every member I have crossed paths with for contributing to what has been an incredible experience. To my teammates, your unwavering support and acceptance have meant the world to me. Let's hold on to the memories we've created as our time together draws to a close.

Tanner Weakley, State Sentinel 


No comments:

Post a Comment