This blog is dedicated to my top 10 experiences as a State Officer so far. In no particular order.
1. Traveling the state to go to banquets.
2. Swimming in the lake at the Indiana FFA Leadership Center with my teammates.
3. Meeting State Officers from other states.
4. Getting to meet people through business and industry visits.
5. Meeting with new members in person and virtually.
6. Facilitating at conferences with my teammates.
7. Walking to Trafalgar in the snow to go to DQ.
8. Taking photos of my teammates sitting in weird positions.
9. Writing blogs that were lists.
10. Spending time around the center and enjoying God's creation.
Always having fun,