Monday, February 25, 2013

Here, There, Everywhere!

What a week! To say that I had fun this past week would be quite an understatement. I had a blast! During FFA Week 2013, the state officers were assigned FFA districts to travel around, and I was lucky enough to receive Districts I and IV. Throughout the week, I was fortunate enough to visit Lebanon Middle School to give recruitment presentations, Tri-County to enjoy a movie and the best rib eyes east of the Mississippi, Southmont to enjoy a pizza lunch for their members, Benton Central to play a little dodgeball, Western Boone to help out with their teacher breakfast, McCutcheon to witness their ABC's of Agriculture, North Newton for a recruitment convocation, and finally William Henry Harrison for their elementary petting zoo. Whew! What a week. It was awesome to see how your chapter celebrated FFA week and to spend time with your chapter. Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment