Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Be the Energy

My team and I are constantly doing something random in the house. However, Abby and I are the ones doing the most bizarre things at the most bizarre times of the day. I want to let you all in on some of the crazy things the team and I have done.


A couple weeks ago, Abby and I were working on a project together. Knowing our two personalities, we started to get side tracked, and were eventually upside down on the couch. Our teammates decoded to flip said couch as we were upside down. Now, this may have hurt, but the smiles on our face made all the pain disappear.



Kourtney, Abby, and I were at Hobby Lobby the other day, and found these half sphere shaped styrofoam. I decided to set it on top of my head, and then Kourtney and Abby followed. We ended up laughing SUPER hard and had a blast on a simple trip to grab some supplies.



Nicholas, Abby, and I were in the office this week and it was pretty late. We all had our nose to the grindstone, working on our tasks for the Indiana FFA State Convention. Abby and I made eye contact, and immediately knew what was about to happen. We joined hands and spun in a circle, screaming, smiling, and laughing. Nicholas eventually joined us, and we had smiles from ear to ear. 



In all of these moments, the energy was always there. We all have this feeling of happiness we want to share with others. I know when I am surrounded with those who give off a vibe of positivity and encouragement. Be the person you would spend hours around - be the energy you want to attract. 


Positive energy only,

Jordyn Wickard


1 comment:

  1. The energy you bring to any setting is amazing! Thanks for being an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete