Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Top 3 Things I’m Looking Forward To

  1. Getting to travel for banquets. Coming up our banquets will be in full swing, and this means I get to travel. One of my favorite parts of state office is getting to see how each school is different and how they each have their own culture. With spring coming as well, seeing various parts of the state blooming with flowers will be so beautiful.

  2. Preparing for State Convention. When I first thought of State Convention, I was really dreading it. But after we had our retreat for State Convention, I am really excited and looking forward to preparing and then finally presenting State Convention as a culmination of what we have done this year. 

  3. Spending the Last Couple of Months with my Team. Up to now I’ve spent just about a total year with my teammates, once we turned in our applications and started preparing, we got to know each other. We obviously didn’t know who would be on the team, but I made sure I had some relationship with each candidate. Now I’ve spent 9 months strictly with this team and I’m going to make the most of what's left. It will be challenging with all of our individual travel and high-pressure circumstances but it's nothing we haven't overcome before, but this will also be the most rewarding.


                    - Tobias Sturgell

No comments:

Post a Comment