“It’s the most wonderful time of the year.” That’s right, Christmas is upon us. I know there is a debate on when it’s time to start celebrating Christmas because of Thanksgiving. Let me elaborate:
I personally start in July, but I could see where that might be a little unreasonable. After looking at the calendar above, it’s just letting us be holly and jolly for a month or two longer than usual. Then taking a break for Thanksgiving, and then resuming all festivities.
Here is my checklist to celebrating Christmas:
- Christmas Music all the way up
- Binge watching & quoting Home Alone
- Watching Elf and eating spaghetti with syrup and M&M’s
- Driving around and seeing the Christmas lights
- Drinking hot chocolate for every meal
- Making Christmas cookies
- Spending the season with those you love the most
- Playing board games
- Going to Church the night before Christmas
I love the Christmas season for so many reasons. It brings so much joy and happiness all the time. It also brings those around us closer together with endless laughter (and of course food).
May you all enjoy the Christmas season,