Thursday, October 20, 2011

The First Session of the National FFA Convention

It's that time of year again! Thousands of students from around the country zip up their blue and gold jackets and head out to the center of our great Hoosier state! Indianapolis is literally flooded with the young leaders of tomorrow and as I sit here on the floor of the Conseco Fieldhouse, the stage right in front of me and thousands of people all around me, I realize how blessed we are to be here learning about leadership and growing as people! The energy and passion inside this building is impossible to describe.. And more than once I have had goose bumps on my skin. There is something about National FFA Convention that brings out the passion, enthusiasm and smiles from every young person from around this great land. This week we will BELIEVE in ourselves, others, and this unique organization that has changed so many lives. Until convention officially ends Saturday evening those here in Indianapolis will be on an "FFA high", that great feeling of happiness that we all leave convention with. As the first session wraps up we will continue to celebrate agriculture, youth, and FFA.
Here's to an unbelievable rest of the 2011 National FFA Convention..

I BELIEVE

WE BELIEVE

WE ARE FFA

Yours truly,
Casie Cameron Conley
2011-2012 Indiana FFA State President

No comments:

Post a Comment